The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

New to dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxman97

Proven Member
Apr 16, 2014
stillwater, Oklahoma
As this will be my first post I'm going to try to keep it short and sweet. Recently I traded some work on a stealth (replaced lifters, pulled some dents) for a 1992 talon tsi, which I should be trailering to my parents this friday. The car has been sitting and needs some tlc, but appears to be 99% stock. The problem I'm having at the moment is finding some of the stock intercooler pipes, does anybody sell them? I'm not against upgrading to a fmic, however until I get the car up and running I'd like to keep upgrades to a minimal.
What I have for it so far:
New battery
Ngk copper plugs
Ngk wires
Red line fluids for diff, tcase, and trans

Oh and I have looked for the intercooler hoses but have found nothing, though I haven't tried stealership...... If it comes down to it I'll drop the money on a vrsf fmic, but since I plan on running stock turbo, boost, etc for a while I'd rather use the money on something like suspension right now.

Welcome to DSMs! :hellyeah:

You would be insane to even consider the dealership for those parts. I know you want to avoid "mods" until you get her running again, but a complete piping kit would be half of what the dealership would ask for OEM replacements.

Yeah the dealership wasn't really considering the dealership, only part I've ever broken down and bought from a dealership was a crank sensor on my jeep, but it ate generic sensors for breakfast. Some of the bone yards around here are almost as bad LOL. I'll check the classifieds after work. I'm finding 1g dsms are kind of rare around here.

shoot stevie miller an email, he responds very quickly!

Miller Import Parts

he has lots of dsm parts in his own little junkyard, fair prices, and really fast shipping too.
-tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I'll check him out in a little bit.

I'm needing the rubber piping from the turbo to intercooler, and from the intercooler to the intake, all the rubber is cracked and dry rotted.

Are you wanting to unload the intercooler as well? I don't need it but don't want to low ball you if your selling it as a set

You could try rockauto.com the sell oem parts to pretty much every car thats been made. Ive bought a clutch kit, 2gb front bumper, and slave cylinder from them. I think im going to buy their engine rebuild kit. just to get the car running smoothly again. im currently in the 200k miles, stock everything...to my knowledge at least. but try rockauto.com they are cheaper than most places as well

Welcome to the DSM family... great cars! I find parts all the time on Craigslist, use generic searches like: 4g63, gsx, gst, tsi. Good Luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back