The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Cold Starts on my GST (ECMLink v3 Logs Attached)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bo0st

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 26, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm having problems with cold starts on my vehicle it's a 95 GST with just a K&N air filter and a greddy BOV other than that completely stock.

Take a look at these logs and tell me if you think something is off

Attachments

• cold start problem diag 7.elg
    83.3 KB · Views: 45
  • cold start problem diag 8.elg
    42.8 KB · Views: 43
  • cold start problem diag 9.elg
    43.3 KB · Views: 36
  • cold start problem diag 10.elg
    125.9 KB · Views: 41
  • cold start problem diag 11.elg
    36.6 KB · Views: 45
I pretty much have the same set up as you and had some cold start problems, I didn't look at your logs but I got a cover to go over my air filter cause it was fully exposed and would sometimes get partly frozen and restrict it. Hope this helps.

I'm having problems with cold starts on my vehicle it's a 95 GST with just a K&N air filter and a greddy BOV other than that completely stock.

Take a look at these logs and tell me if you think something is off
Your o2 sensor is not cycling properly, in fact through out the tha warm up in the logs, its reading o volts and then picks up a bit towards the end.

Sorry, I can't open your new logs right now but I did open the one you had on ECM link forums. Did you uncheck the "use non 95/96 cam sensor" as suggested over there? As you are stock it should not be checked.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back