The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Car wants to stall. Rpms won't go up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big B

10+ Year Contributor
May 5, 2011
atlanta, Georgia
Ok I had a problem where my car would idle around 500 Rpms and it seemed like a fuel problem and so I changed out the fuel filter and it ran for a while and now its doing the same thing again. I start it up and while it's in neutral it gets ready to stall and the engine idles low.. I hear this sound coming from the long part that runs behind the fuel rail that's connected to the throttle body.. Its like a hissing noise. I don't know if that's the problem. I don't kno what to do next.. Help!!

And it's not spar plug or wire related already checked. And it's not the t belt or any belt

Not quit. But kind of. I don't really kno who to explain it. It coming from the area where the small hose that's connecting to the bov is. I don't know what's its called. It's a oblong shaped silver thing above the fuel rail

Yea it does kind of sound like a vacuum leak. Do you understand the area where I said it was coming from? Sorry I don't know what it's called

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back