The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

turbo inlet size

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wises4057

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 28, 2005
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
alright guys, I've got a stock 2g GST and going to build a boost leak tester for it(pretty sure I've got a leak), but I don't know what size the stock turbo inlet size is on the stock t25...can anyone let me know quick?? thanks

ok. thanks, I haven't had time to pull it off to check today due to work. it is still stock, so I'll get a 2inch coupler. again, thanks!!

I believe my BLT is 2" which worked for the t25 when it was slid past the inlet point and onto the actual compressor cover. It now works perfectly on my 16g inlt. If you want it to sit on your t25 inlet use the rubber spacer in your intake snorkel. Otherwise just clamp it to the compressor cover and it will work fine.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back