The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

NGR Performance???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aCer_209

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2007
Reno, Nevada

Attachments

• 205056874_tp.jpg
    205056874_tp.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4,426
I saw this BOV on Youtube. They have it on a 2g. And there is a member on here that sent them a video and testimonial....his video is on Youtube as well.

It looks like a good BOV for the price. But I'm going to stick with the 1g BOV for a while. But if anyone gets one, I'd like to hear feedback

this is -the ngr bov
Auctiva Image Hosting

they kinda look like a nock off but for the money and what people are talking about seems like good quality

eBay greddy knock off do you see the top hat of the part there identical any one wana tell what the difference is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Type-S-Turbo-Blow-Off-Valve-Purple-Maxima-240SX-Camaro_W0QQitemZ250367684829QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item250367684829&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A64|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

this is ngr's you toob

YouTube - ngrperformance's Channel

any who this one looks realy nice and has a 30 day money back

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__ECLIPSE-GST-TURBO-BLOW-OFF-VALVE-TYPE-S-RS-SSQV-BOV-RED_W0QQitemZ140299027954QQadiZ2865QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item140299027954&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A543|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

NGR BOV's are NOT knockoffs. They ARE the Greddy Type S BOV but with a stronger diaphragm. That's why they look and sound exactly like a Greddy Type S. Obviously after modding the BOV, they can't sell it as Greddy, so that's why there is no sticker on top.

I was one of the first few buyers, when it first came out and customer support is top notch :thumb: When I sent them an email, they responded like a minute later!

Anyways I was going to post review on this site, but I havnt had the time, I told them I would help them out since they did help me out with questions I had and were really nice.

My video, I just gave them clips and they made the rest:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FbZJpOqMOCE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FbZJpOqMOCE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BOV is holding up real good, I did BLT test on it and did not leak at 20psi. I didnt use teflon or anything either, no modding it or nothing.

Well, it is a knock off of the greddy, but they actually put some R&D and made it really good.

Technically it is a Greddy Type S, it just has a stronger diaphragm. It uses all Greddy parts except for the disphragm, so how is that a knock off? Its not like all the parts are being made in China off of a cast or mold of Greddy's BOV. It is an actual Greddy Type S that has been modified. I guess everyone skipped over my last post.

Technically it is a Greddy Type S, it just has a stronger diaphragm. It uses all Greddy parts except for the disphragm, so how is that a knock off? Its not like all the parts are being made in China off of a cast or mold of Greddy's BOV. It is an actual Greddy Type S that has been modified. I guess everyone skipped over my last post.

There isnt a singly greddy part on this BOV, they take Ebay bov's and put a better diaphram in it, making it better then the real greddy. How are they going to use Greddy parts if they dont even make the typ-s anymore? And the Casting doesnt say greddy on it, it is just blank just like the ebay ones.

But these BOV's are better than the ebay ones and possibly better than the real Greddy type-s.

This is a great quality product. I am in the process of building my car right now and have had this products for a couple months now. there customer service is top notch. ill have a video and review hopefully in a week or two.

It's a china replica with a nice diaphragm

It works, and it works well

I bought one for my girls GSX.

That's why one of the Youtube videos said they took real Type S BOVs and altered them?? Maybe to begin with they did and now they use cheap Chinese parts

I doubt they use Greddy parts since it is discontinued. If they used chinese parts, then it wouldnt be better than Greddys or other huge companies products would it? Ive ran Greddys BOVs and they are crap, probably worse than Chinese products, but they are chinese so maybe that why..

Usually the haters are the ones who never tried the product. These guys work hard producing these quality BOVs and since they are new, competing with big named companies, doesnt mean they have to be bashed. The ones who actually bought/tried it gave positive reviews, but yet people are never satisfied. If the company was a huge company that is advertised in movies (fast and furious) ROFL people would probably be buy from this company, etc.

Anyways I really appreciate a company that is honest and trying to help others producing quality products for a good price :thumb: wish them the best.

They're still selling them, I have kept in touch with them regarding release of aluminum top sticker. They stated there building a website and are planning new products for the future. I am definitely in support of them, they definitely going down the right path.

In their youtube it says they ran out and that there producing more, but in higher quantities, so maybe that is why there not on ebay..You can contact them.

I have this BOV and its sounds and works great. I have a stock T25 running 15Ibs of boost recircualted and im turning heads everywhere i go with the copper color and sound. If you're thinking about getting one go ahead and do so, i haven't heard of a single complaint yet.

NGR BOV's are NOT knockoffs. They ARE the Greddy Type S BOV but with a stronger diaphragm. That's why they look and sound exactly like a Greddy Type S. Obviously after modding the BOV, they can't sell it as Greddy, so that's why there is no sticker on top.

Funny if its exactly the same then I guess mine is a knock off seeing how my housing is not the same as that one ROFL
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Looks like a good part, finally some of the ebay things are getting quality under control.

It looks like the one I have.It is a knock off but once you get it adjusted right it will work fine.GOOD LUCK...

just bought one with the external wastegate too for really cheap
cant wait to put em on

They don't sell external wastegates WTF

Only product they have is the NGR Type-S BOV, by the way to previous poster, mine is working flawlessly. Sounds real nice and loud for recirculated and customer service is top notch as well. :thumb:

Site is coming soon too:

NGR Performance

Guess their doing a good job.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back