The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fuel rail o-ring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure what size but when I replaced mine I just took it off and took it to a parts store and they matched it up perfectly. That is about the only way to do it.

ya i wish i could do that but once i have it apart i wont be able to get the the parts store :D . so i was wondering if any one new the # size of the o-ring off hand so i can pick it up before hand. thanks

Use a whole bunch of gasket sealant!... I know at advance they sold a pack that had many o rings in it for few bucks. Matched it by hand.

linksys42 said:
Spraying gas every where. :D :notgood: i guess i will just buy alot of diff ones? anyone know about the size of it? thanks

Bring a friend with you, have him unplug the fuel pump from the back of the car while you try to keep the car running, it will relieve the pressure in the rail. Yes there will still be fuel in the rail, but there will not be pressure in it. This is just a suguestion. By no means am i telling you to do, it. LOL.

But yeah, you can do this too. Take the o-ring off at your house, trace the outside and inside of it on a peice of paper. Then take the paper in with you. :thumb: I dont know why i didnt just think of that in the first place. ROFL

Black94DSM said:
Bring a friend with you, have him unplug the fuel pump from the back of the car while you try to keep the car running, it will relieve the pressure in the rail. Yes there will still be fuel in the rail, but there will not be pressure in it. This is just a suguestion. By no means am i telling you to do, it. LOL.

But yeah, you can do this too. Take the o-ring off at your house, trace the outside and inside of it on a peice of paper. Then take the paper in with you. :thumb: I dont know why i didnt just think of that in the first place. ROFL

Dude, im not going to do that in a parking lot, but i appreciate the help. i will just buy a assortment set of o-ring and hopfully match it. thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back