The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

how to bend the AC line? fmic install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldman

DSM Wiseman
Jun 21, 2003
Dayton, New_Jersey
Hey guys, need your help again. I'm installing the Buschur fmic kit, done with almost everything except the AC line on the driver side. The instruction says to bend it to the side to allow the lower pipe to go through. Sounds pretty easy but the line won't budge at all. I decided before I damage the line, I better post on here to get some advise. Thanks. :talon:

ps. pics would be great, maybe I'm not bending at the right spot.

Sorry for bumping the thread but if anyone have the same setup, pics please. I'll be removing that section of the AC line tonight if I don't hear from you bastards :p soon which means freeon all over.

HELP PLEEEEASE.... :talon:

Thanks Chris, can you tell me what part of that line did you bend and which direction?
pics maybe? Thanks.

Eagle_Summit said:
i dont have ac either, so dont feel bad. Who needs it neways. Just roll your windows down :thumb:

me 100% agreed but girlfriend, no. :mad:

I dont know baout you guys but i only like my girlfriend to be hot when i'm making her. :) AC is a must in the car

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back