The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

5 Star Motors is now open for buisness

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostaddicted

Probationary Member
Mar 22, 2014
laconia, New_Hampshire
Hey guys! what's up.
Just letting the dsm community know that 5 Star Motors is now open for business in the lakes region area and looking to build our clientel. We offer lower rates then any other garage garunteed with 5 star quality work. We specialize in dsm's but work on any and all vehicle. we do routine tune ups and maitnace, any upgrades you need, we can also weld with anything u need also. To busy to track down parts? we will track down parts new and used for you. We are here to help the dsmers out there. For any questions or to set up a appointment for work please call or txt Matt at 603-782-6928. Thanks for ## guys time.

Hey guys! what's up.
Just letting the dsm community know that 5 Star Motors is now open for business in the lakes region area and looking to build our clientel. We offer lower rates then any other garage garunteed with 5 star quality work. We specialize in dsm's but work on any and all vehicle. we do routine tune ups and maitnace, any upgrades you need, we can also weld with anything u need also. To busy to track down parts? we will track down parts new and used for you. We are here to help the dsmers out there. For any questions or to set up a appointment for work please call or txt Matt at 603-782-6928. Thanks for ## guys time.

sell dsm's also? If so, I'll be down someday.

we are not doing NH state inspections yet. And we don't have any dsm's for sale yet. But I am selling my personal car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back