The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I met GW Bush yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AW4G63

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 11, 2002
TommyPantsdownville, Ohio
Im the shit.

:cool:

We kicked it for a few

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Originally posted by AW4G63
Im the shit.

We kicked it for a few

werd..:cool: wouldve been coler to meet a true player like clinton though..or bubb rubb..:thumb:

note to self: tom looks like bubba sparxx..:D

Note to self: I look like bubba sparxx :confused:

Note to self: I look like bubba sparxx :confused:

well im sure your taller than he is from what ive heard but in that pic you resemble the other white rapper..LOL..:)

Microsoft paint in windows 95

Microsoft paint in windows 95

it reminds me of gump when he met the president.."i gotta pee-yayyy"

Originally posted by twenty5psi

well im sure your taller than he is from what ive heard but in that pic you resemble the other white rapper..LOL..:)

All right stop, Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo - I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Ice Ice baby, too cold too cold......:rolleyes:

A ONE A BEACH FRONT AVENUE!
GIRLS ARE HOT WEARING NOTHING BUT BIKINIS ROCK UM LOVERS DRIVING LAMBORGINIS..............

Wait.......

Dude, Im a fat guy shaking GWs hand, not a focking rapper.

IBfatjokes

im fat too man.."hello ice cream,are we having fun in there running around?"..

Being of Oriental background, the fact that he asked the Chinese Prime Minister if he knew Karate offends me. Karate is Japanese, need I say more? Dubya is the kind of guy you invite to a party with bitches, to get wasted and have fun, to make fun of other people and do stupid things. He in NOT the kind of guy I feel comfortable with leading the free world. But that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by beast_bl
Being of Oriental background, the fact that he asked the Chinese Prime Minister if he knew Karate offends me. Karate is Japanese, need I say more?

ROFL..thats like the pic with the little kids book upside down and hes reading it to a group of children..

I was amazed how soft his hands felt. Notice the double hand shake. I was amazed how silky.

Being of Oriental background, the fact that he asked the Chinese Prime Minister if he knew Karate offends me. Karate is Japanese, need I say more? Dubya is the kind of guy you invite to a party with bitches, to get wasted and have fun, to make fun of other people and do stupid things. He in NOT the kind of guy I feel comfortable with leading the free world. But that's just my opinion.

IByoudontgettovotebecauseyouliveincanadaandcanadadoesntvotebecauseyoucantvote

:thumb:

the cookies are in the cubboard :rolleyes:

Dubya is the kind of guy you invite to a party with bitches, to get wasted and have fun, to make fun of other people and do stupid things. He in NOT the kind of guy I feel comfortable with leading the free world. But that's just my opinion. [/B]

Like Clinton "who didn't inhale" was any better. While he was getting his knob slobbed, corporate executives were running amok, artificially inflating their stock prices, setting up illegal tax shelters in Bermuda, and preparing to shift their customer service centers to Bombay.

IByoudontgettovotebecauseyouliveincanadaandcanadadoesntvotebecauseyoucantvote

:thumb:

You mean because I am a citizen of a whole different country, I can't vote for who I want to be president of the States? Get the hell out of town!!! Too bad there aren't any prizes for pointing out the most obvious of points. I can still call him a twit, and I will. Dubya is a twit, although I'd probably have fun getting hammered with him. He should come up to my place, and I'll give him some real beer. I'm glad I can't vote for or against him, at least he doesn't represent me on the world stage. Think about it, the whole world see's the U.S.A. as a country full of Dubya's. Sure he can be cute(like a 6 year old) sometimes when he messes up, but really man, think about it.

Originally posted by BruiserNJ

Like Clinton "who didn't inhale" was any better. While he was getting his knob slobbed, corporate executives were running amok, artificially inflating their stock prices, setting up illegal tax shelters in Bermuda, and preparing to shift their customer service centers to Bombay.

I liked Clinton, he was smooth. Sure, he did some things that screwed alot of people, but the key was that people perceived him as intelligent, and capable. Dubya doesn't even have that. It's all about the ability to deal with other countries. Whether you like it or not, the "Mighty" U.S.A. is going to have to get along with all the other kids in this screwed up sandbox of a world. Bush's ability to foster international support is weak, and if the mightiest, richest, and of course most generous country in the world can't make freinds because it's leader is sometimes ignorant or ill-timed, is not good. Bush has good leadership abilities, he strikes a chord with the ordinary Joe because, well, he speaks his mind, which sometimes gets him in trouble. But if he wishes to improve the U.S.A.'s world standing, he must educate himself in interational customs, beliefs, and of course, tact.

Im the shit.

We kicked it for a few

Your threads are a waste of bandwidth. Just like everyone else's. Including mine. But yours are just rediculous, d00d. :thumb:

I liked Clinton, he was smooth. Sure, he did some things that screwed alot of people, but the key was that people perceived him as intelligent, and capable. Dubya doesn't even have that.

let's sing it everybody!!!

blame Canada, blame Canada, with all their hockey hollabaloo

couldn't help it... so anyways, what you're saying is that a leader who screws alot of people is okay, as long as he's smooth? hell, can I move to Canada and run for office?

I joke about Canada out of fun, really I have no problems with Canada. I even agree with you that G.W. does lack international relationship skills... and right now, that's what we need most. I just never really liked Clinton, mainly because of the things pointed out by others in here... he was shady.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back