The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where to find turbo's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my dreamt dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 29, 2007
Somewhere In, California
I've been looking on ebay for mhi big16g's and 14b's used but I have yet to run across any reliable one for about 2 months. Besides craigslist and classifieds on here does anyone know of another site to check out.

The marketplace here is usually a good place to start.

If u want reliable than I highly suggest getting a new turbo. But if u wanna bite the bullet and go used then try these places

Dsmtrader.com galantvr4.org htown-Dsm.com Mitsubishigraveyard.com Dsmtuners classifieds and eBay

I found my 14b on here about 2 weeks ago and just got it in the mail this week. Having been looking for a used turbo I know it is tough to do via the web. You can only ask so many questions and ask for pictures. At the end of the day you will still be taking a chance on the turbo.

You could try DSM Graveyard - Your #1 Source for DSM Parts!. Have you searched all of craigslist or just your city? If not try and search all of craigslist allofcraigs.com - Search ALL of Craigslist

I would buy new, I've heard of two incidents where the used turbo locks up only to cause a spun rod bearing. JMO.

I would buy new, I've heard of two incidents where the used turbo locks up only to cause a spun rod bearing. JMO.
Impossible. How does a blown turbo effect the oiling system of your engine's low end?

It works the other way around quite often...a spun rod bearing will almost always ruin the turbo if it's not disassembled and rebuilt within a reasonable amount of time.

Buying used turbo is a big gamble. I passed on so many 14b and evo16g around here, because I dont want to take a risk and I only have one car at the moment.

try these guys, they may offer warranty and they get used turbo here and there.

Miller Import Parts

Mitsubishi Graveyard

I do feel it is safer to buy a new one... but many others have great success with a used one as well... luck of the draw I guess. Thanks for the links guys...

How much do you got to spend on one?

I already have one but it's getting harder to find them, in my area for safer shipping and reliability reasons.
I got an evoII big 16g right now, I'm waiting to 1/4 my t25 this month before I put it on.
While I'm waiting I'm still saving for injectors tactrix cable and intercooler

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back