The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Bank robber fleeing from cops hits a Supra head on, kills college student

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I almost threw up from shear anger. Then I seriously felt like crying. That is one of the most horrific thing i have ever seen.

He moved to the break down lane to avoid this guy, he was hunted. Sickening. This ruined my night.

I hate the cruelty of this world.

That guy bought lot's of parts at my dealership I spoke with him many times. My condolences to his friends and family. R.I.P

WTF Why wouldn't that guy just hit a telephone pole and kill himself. That was f'n horrible and I now feel like sh*t. He looks like a nice guy too

I feel sick. I, too, feel like crying. That's so awful. It's so hard to swallow when such tragic events happen to innocent, good people. Life is so completely unfair to certain people. I just don't understand.

RIP, man. :(

The land of consumer psychosis.

:(

F***ing robber didn't even try to avoid the guy. Sad excuse for a human.
+1 My condolences to the family as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
F***ing robber didn’t even try to avoid the guy. Sad excuse for a human.
+1 My condolences to the family as well.

+ My condolences for him, family and friends, rest in piece dude...

Its complete and udder non sense to kill yourself and take someone else out cause you have suicide thoughts and you want to act on them.

OMG WOW! When i saw that my heart instantly dropped an i got sick to my stomach. I can usually take things like that ok, but that was jus soo messed up. :( it was def something that ruined my night, but i guess thats nothing compared to what that asshole bank robber ruined. I hope that son of a bi*** rots in hell for ### he did:mad:

Supra Driver: R.I.P. :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back