The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How well will 235/45/17 fit on my 17x7 wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetdsmpwr

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2009
Canton, Michigan
Just what the title says but I also want to know what tire you would recommend for that size. I was thinking Nitto NT-555. I am using these tires on my daily driver which will see the occasional drag strip so what do you guys think?

235/45/17s will work well. Nittos are good performance tires, but as far as an all season/Daily driver tire, I wouldnt recommend them. i would recommend looking into the goodyear eagle gt. They come in a 235/45 and are a good mix between a performance and all season.

Well another thing I should add is that I'm going into the city for college next year and I'm not bringing my car so all I need right now are very nice summer tires.

I would recommend Falken RT-615 for a very nice summer tire. I had them on my STi before and loved them. Tons of grip. Nitto's are good tires as well but I really liked the Falkens.

235 are too wide for 17x7 wheel. 225/45's are the idea size for a 17x7 wheel.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back