The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECUflash Useless Log Columns in Excel. . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VtecvrsTurbo

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2005
Massachusetts
So I made a few pulls and saved a few logs, but I don't know why in Excel my logs show EVERYTHING.
What I mean is, the things that are unchecked sill show up in Excel spreadsheets. Is there anyway to make them not transfer to Excel? Its a PITA to delete all the useless columns that transfer over the stuff I cant and/or dont log.

I've made some small programs in C++ that have deleted the columns that I don't use and modify the files with some calculated columns that I don't use in real time. But it was fairly specific.

ROFL HUH!?

I seriously think that is way above my computer skill level. So i'm not doing anything wrong? Does EVERYBODY that uses evoscan have to delete them?

Thanks for the reply, I thought this was going to slide down the page into a quite death to non-existence. . .

I think you are pretty much stuck with the extra column if you are opening the .csv files directly in Excel or something. However if i remember correctly you can minimize the searching through the file left to right by organizing the items you log in EVOscan. Putting the ones you log most in the top of the list will put those items closer to the "A" column in Excel. It has been a while so I may be wrong...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back