The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

green XL, auto, 2.3L

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autotalon

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 24, 2006
Vancouver, BC_Canada
I made 450whp and 370wtq tonight on the dyno. Mustang dyno numbers. pretty stoked!:hellyeah:

will post graphs soon.

Great work! I know I look forward to the graphs being an auto guy. Is your mod list up to date?

94 pump and meth. 27psi peak holding 25 to 8k. made 425-430 in second gear, and 3rd went to 452.

Nice numbers. Man i cant wait for my auto swap to be done. nvm, i see a custom tcu chip

I had no trouble getting it to 15psi on a test in about 5 seconds. I think it will go higher without any issue.

considering that my trans has 285k kms on it with just a shift kit and end clutch upgrade, I have to agree.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back