Welcome to DSMtuners - the largest Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, 4G63t and 420A DSM performance resource on the web

Login

Go Back   DSMtuners > DSM Forums > Racing & Motorsports > Dyno Talk
Welcome to DSMtuners - the largest Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, 4G63t and 420A DSM performance resource
You are browsing the site as a GUEST. Please login (or register) and gain the ability to post on our site and interact with other DSMers. You also get to browse the site with fewer advertisements. It is FREE to join!

Dyno Talk: For all the DSM dyno queens. Discuss dyno results here. For tuning discussions, use the Tuning Forum.

LinkBack   Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2012, 01:39 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #21 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 68
Photos: 1
Classifieds Rating: 0
Send a message via AIM to 1GenDSM
Nice dyno. Some cams and a better intake manifold would probably help keep that power up in the higher rpms.

mark post as helpful recommend reputation points    Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:43 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #22 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 295
Photos: 21
Classifieds Rating: 10
Nice numbers. Your car looks almost identical to mine other than the hood and spoiler, lol.
Visit Jaxness's homepage!  View photos of this member's car 

Old 01-13-2012, 01:47 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #23 (permalink)
Supporting VIP

Tech Posts: 2,000
Photos: 24
Classifieds Rating: 6
Reputation: keltalon is extremely helpful and trustworthykeltalon is extremely helpful and trustworthy
congrats
Visit keltalon's homepage!  View photos of this member's car 

Old 01-13-2012, 01:48 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #24 (permalink)
Banned Member

Car: talon tsi, bmw m5, 09 GT-R
Tech Posts: 173
Jaxness i like your car, love the pics you posted earlier, yeah nice wheels on the 2g, nice color too.
View photos of this member's car 

Old 01-13-2012, 02:00 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #25 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 90
Photos: 4
Classifieds Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxness
Nice numbers. Your car looks almost identical to mine other than the hood and spoiler, lol.
Ha ya nice! Your car is clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GenDSM
Nice dyno. Some cams and a better intake manifold would probably help keep that power up in the higher rpms.
I've been looking into a SMIM and throttle body. I'm all stock on intake right now. I neeeed money ha.

Old 01-13-2012, 03:35 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #26 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 129
Photos: 13
Classified Ads: 1
Classifieds Rating: 14
NIIICE NUMBERS BRO! as for the smoked tail lights im thinking of doing that to my aftermarkets i have now, so they will be smoked but still have that red circle break light. Nice car tho.

haha by the way i give you props on the ebay triangle logo bumper.. cracks me up i got the same bumper on mine... a triangle? really? haha works tho..

I <3 MY DSM

Old 01-14-2012, 06:24 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #27 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse2630
NIIICE NUMBERS BRO! as for the smoked tail lights im thinking of doing that to my aftermarkets i have now, so they will be smoked but still have that red circle break light. Nice car tho.

haha by the way i give you props on the ebay triangle logo bumper.. cracks me up i got the same bumper on mine... a triangle? really? haha works tho..
Hahah ya def eBay bumper. I'm pretty sure you can by the emblem that fits in there. Yeah I would def do the taillights. You will still be able to see through it too! Cheap exterior upgrade for sure

Old 01-14-2012, 06:43 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #28 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 558
Classifieds Rating: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by iugrad92turbo View Post
Nice my buddy put down over 700 on his supra engine and greddy turbo, a nice shop north of here, once mines done im going to dyno it too. nice car.
Cool story bro.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:05 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #29 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockey1013 View Post
Hahah ya def eBay bumper. I'm pretty sure you can by the emblem that fits in there. Yeah I would def do the taillights. You will still be able to see through it too! Cheap exterior upgrade for sure
i have a emblem i popped off the back of a 3g eclipse from the junkyard that fits perfectly in that triangle. Im actually about to paint my bumper today. Its still that black primer color on my green and silver. haha.

I <3 MY DSM

Old 01-14-2012, 10:09 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #30 (permalink)
Banned Member

Car: talon tsi, bmw m5, 09 GT-R
Tech Posts: 173
Love the wheels cant wait until i get my cars to the dyno soon i hope.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:24 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #31 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse2630

i have a emblem i popped off the back of a 3g eclipse from the junkyard that fits perfectly in that triangle. Im actually about to paint my bumper today. Its still that black primer color on my green and silver. haha.
Back when I was in high school I rocked the Stock black plastic color for about a year ha gotta love it!

Old 01-14-2012, 02:32 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #32 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockey1013 View Post
Back when I was in high school I rocked the Stock black plastic color for about a year ha gotta love it!
haha well atleast your car was a similar color tho compared to a matte black bumper mine on the other hand is green and silver. i just finished the paint on my bumper, just gotta clear it now.

I <3 MY DSM