Welcome to DSMtuners - the largest Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, 4G63t and 420A DSM performance resource on the web

Login

Go Back   DSMtuners > DSM Forums > Racing & Motorsports > Dyno Talk
Welcome to DSMtuners - the largest Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, 4G63t and 420A DSM performance resource
You are browsing the site as a GUEST. Please login (or register) and gain the ability to post on our site and interact with other DSMers. You also get to browse the site with fewer advertisements. It is FREE to join!

Dyno Talk: For all the DSM dyno queens. Discuss dyno results here. For tuning discussions, use the Tuning Forum.

LinkBack   Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2011, 08:17 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #21 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 92
Classifieds Rating: 5
yea i agree very nice pull. i would definitely like to see the graph on this one

mark post as helpful recommend reputation points    Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:17 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #22 (permalink)
DSM Wiseman

Tech Posts: 1,104
Photos: 20
Classifieds Rating: 3
Send a message via AIM to Mr Peepers
This was at AMS. Kenny, shoot Chris an email and see if you can get him to send the runfile

Old 04-06-2011, 03:46 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #23 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 315
Photos: 12
Classifieds Rating: 3
Send a message via ICQ to MarsaGSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeofdastreets View Post
I'd go s366

Bamm.. sitting in my engine bay And canīt wait to push it 30+ PSI on E85 Saw guy from Iceland /cuzco/ went 9.5 with this baby on 43PSI of boost

Now I have bad times with dial in SD setup in V3 ..No oem Maf with new setup kelford 272 /turbo/SD ..Today will start with idle and crusie..Iam not good tuner /bit scared

BTW how you feeding that JB turbo..I went 4AN from Head no restrictor and reducer fitting 1/4" NPT to 4AN..no oil in exhaust/hope its okay

WE NEED GRAPH PLEASE

Old 04-13-2011, 10:19 AM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #24 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 266
Classifieds Rating: 11
What is the flow rating for the S366...?

Old 04-13-2011, 12:36 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #25 (permalink)
DSMtuners Supporting Vendor

Race Components Inc 

Timeslip: 9.693 @ 150.800
Tech Posts: 1,568
Photos: 9
Classifieds Rating: 18
Reputation: BrokenTsi is extremely helpful and trustworthyBrokenTsi is extremely helpful and trustworthyBrokenTsi is extremely helpful and trustworthy
Send a message via AIM to BrokenTsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boug View Post
What is the flow rating for the S366...?
80lb/min
Visit BrokenTsi's homepage!  View photos of this member's car 

Old 04-13-2011, 12:47 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #26 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTsi View Post
80lb/min
Goodness.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:10 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #27 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 491
Classifieds Rating: 0
Send a message via AIM to kp116
Quote:
Goodness.
Not sure how accuate it is but dsmlink was showing 75lbs/min at about 8500rpm if I remember correctly. My buddy dynoed his car on the same dyno and later went to a dyno jet and there was about a 15% difference between the dynos. The 75lbs/min would actually line up perfectly with 750whp which would be roughly about 15% more than the 640whp I made on the mustang dyno.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:03 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #28 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp116 View Post
Not sure how accuate it is but dsmlink was showing 75lbs/min at about 8500rpm if I remember correctly. My buddy dynoed his car on the same dyno and later went to a dyno jet and there was about a 15% difference between the dynos. The 75lbs/min would actually line up perfectly with 750whp which would be roughly about 15% more than the 640whp I made on the mustang dyno.
Wow! That is no joke. Do you have any graphs available to share with the community?

Old 04-14-2011, 04:40 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #29 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Wow! That is no joke. Do you have any graphs available to share with the community?
I don't remember what I did with it lol. If I find it I will post it up.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:08 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #30 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
I don't remember what I did with it lol. If I find it I will post it up.
Where is Donald Trump when I need him? I can hear him screaming, "You are fired!" Just kidding. Good luck finding it as I am sure that it would reveal just how potent the S366 is. Here is another question to redeem yourself. What wheel and tire combination do you have on your avatar? And does the colored lettering on the tires come standard?

Old 04-14-2011, 07:22 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #31 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 31
Nice numbers!

Old 04-14-2011, 07:24 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #32 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 681
Photos: 1
Classifieds Rating: 8
Very nice numbers must have had you excited
View photos of this member's car 

Old 04-15-2011, 04:15 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #33 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Where is Donald Trump when I need him? I can hear him screaming, "You are fired!" Just kidding. Good luck finding it as I am sure that it would reveal just how potent the S366 is. Here is another question to redeem yourself. What wheel and tire combination do you have on your avatar? And does the colored lettering on the tires come standard?
The tires are Hoosier qtp's 26x9.5x16. As for the rims I am not really sure I bought them off a member on here and there is nothing on them. I don't even know what brand they are. They are light as shit though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergenesis View Post
Very nice numbers must have had you excited
Very much so! I didn't post my very first pull but it made like 619whp because of timing being pulled from knock but as soon as those numbers showed up you can hear me say "holy sh*t"! lol. I was expecting these numbers on a dyno jet but not on a mustang. Right now the car is in the process of going to a automatic and I am still going to be running this turbo for the begginning of the season and then switching over to a Borg Warner efr 9180!

Last edited by kp116; 04-15-2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Auto-merged with previous post to prevent "bumping" within a 24 hour period Tips on avoiding the auto-merge feature - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_bumping

Old 04-15-2011, 07:54 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #34 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
The tires are Hoosier qtp's 26x9.5x16. As for the rims I am not really sure I bought them off a member on here and there is nothing on them. I don't even know what brand they are. They are light as shit though!
Do you run them as your daily set of tires? At 9.5, did you have to roll the fenders along with a nice set of coilovers?

Old 04-15-2011, 07:57 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #35 (permalink)
DSM Wiseman

Tech Posts: 8,218
Photos: 58
Classifieds Rating: 9
Send a message via Yahoo to dsm-onster
I don't believe you either KP

Old 04-15-2011, 08:36 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #36 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 164
Classifieds Rating: 2
Wow great numbers!

I just got my s362ett in the other day and cant wait to throw it on!

Old 04-15-2011, 09:28 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #37 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Do you run them as your daily set of tires? At 9.5, did you have to roll the fenders along with a nice set of coilovers?
I have a set of yokohama s-drives mainly for the street but the QTP's drive pretty nice on the street as long as your not trying to autocross with them.

Old 04-30-2011, 09:55 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #38 (permalink)
Probationary Member

Tech Posts: 8
what do you have for mods? i just got a s366 and a couple other new parts and i dyno in at 669.9 @ 30psi

Old 04-30-2011, 10:12 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #39 (permalink)
Proven Member

Tech Posts: 528
Classified Ads: 1
Classifieds Rating: 6
you only made 640whp ??? lol

very nice numbers. car looks very clean

Old 04-30-2011, 11:04 PM Show Printable Version Show Printable Version   Email this Post to a Friend Email this Post      #40 (permalink)
Proven Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icwicked View Post
what do you have for mods? i just got a s366 and a couple other new parts and i dyno in at 669.9 @ 30psi
Eagle/ross combo 8.5:1 cr, kelford 272's, jmf drag manifold, fic 1750's and twin in tank wally 255's. Obviously more but that covers the major things. Were you on a dynojet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrouskris View Post
you only made 640whp ??? lol

very nice numbers. car looks very clean
Thanks!

Last edited by kp116; 04-30-2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Auto-merged with previous post to prevent "bumping" within a 24 hour period Tips on avoiding the auto-merge feature - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_bumping