The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

97 Eclipse GST Daily Driver Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsuluvn

Probationary Member
Apr 16, 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
Hi everyone, My name is Christian and I live in Kansas City and recently acquired my first DSM. This car is my daily-driver for now and needs some tlc. This isn't my first go around with Mitsubishi my other car is a 2012 Galant w/4g69 nothing compared to this beast though. I bought the eclipse last weekend off of a guy on craigslist it has 147k miles but it runs fine and needs some touch up paint. I already have a little mitsu group out here in my area but would be down to meet with anybody on this forum if they're in town :hellyeah: My only problems so far is she is leaking clear fluid definitely not oil, im thinking the intercooler is leaking or maybe the turbo? And the intercooler pipes (mostly just the silicone couplers) blow apart around 10psi, i have some enroute as we speak to replace the cheap sh*t on there
Here's some pics of the car
117_0230_zpsff4d6c63.jpg

117_0232_zpsccdc3a7a.jpg

117_0235_zps5d79613a.jpg

117_0237_zpsd956ad4b.jpg

117_0241_zps5997e349.jpg

Mods as of now:
FMIC (unknown brand)
CAI ( spectre filter)
BOV
Chrome manifold cover

Thank you sir she's a blast. I didn't even notice what it was LOL just needed a avatar :tease: . Just notice you live in Colorado Springs..... I'm going there for college

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back