The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

8 second 1g build thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddragon1

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 27, 2012
Kansas city, Missouri
Well I have had the idea rolling around in my head for a while so this build thread is long over due. When this build started I had a 90 panda TSI. Then a very nice blue GSX That was already auto came into play. But to make a long story short I started collecting parts winter of 2013 and spring is right around the corner I'm a few parts shy but I'm getting there and getting there in a hurry I would think. The engine is a 11.5 to 1 wiseco pistons with Manley I beams. The head is being ported by a local porter here in Kansas City the care will be powered by a 6766 precision unit. I'm planning forcing 50 psi down in the little 2.0 with e85.

http://s535.photobucket.com/user/awdlaser1/library/8 second GSX

I have a walbro 450 feeding a surge tank to a magna fuel 750

Well good luck and enjoy the long journey haha. Post pictures of your car!

Thank you I have a few pictures on the link in posted I tried posting pictures but it would not let me.

An update my magna fuel 750 pump showed up now waiting on a surge tank and a bunch of fitting and a 255 in line for the nitrous to have its own stand alone fuel source.

time to bring this back from the grave with some pictures

Attachments

• gsx.jpg
    gsx.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 141
  • gsx2.jpg
    gsx2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 151
  • gsx3.jpg
    gsx3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 147
  • gsx4.jpg
    gsx4.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 140
  • gsx5.jpg
    gsx5.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 122
  • gsx6.jpg
    gsx6.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 145
Looks good, what size/type of wheels are those? I'm in the search for some new wheels for a slick setup.

They are 15x8 25 off set they are str racing wheels cheap but they serve what i need so im not bitching.

here is the car when they 1st went on

Attachments

• gsx7.jpg
    gsx7.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 98
Drag radials hook good too. The reason I use them is mainly that they don't run out as fast also driving on slick on the street can get wobbly from time to time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back