The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

90 Talon TSi Street/Show/Race

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UGOT8UP

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 30, 2008
Dothan, Alabama
It's time to build a journal, I'm building this just to have fun! Take it to the track and beat up on some Honda's. Take it to the show and all the while drive the HELL out of it breaking it and fixing it in between.

I lost a bunch of pics of the car so I'm pretty much gonna have to start from current, which is no problem, I'm working in the shop every weekend and the Talon always wins shop time over my other projects.

Start off with how the car looked when I first got the car, clean on the outside, not so much on the inside.

1008.jpg

My first major parts order from MAP and SBR.

1a003.jpg

1a002.jpg

1a004.jpg

1a005.jpg

1a007.jpg

Here is where I lose my pics and where we start from now. in between then and now the car was Holset powered, been there done that not again.

Rebuild shifter with brass bushings, symbroski shifter kit, roller bearings under hood and a Hurst T-Handle knob.

IMG_0029.jpg

t1295.jpg

Put the car in the Air and remove the old under coating and resprayed some fresh, painted the calipers and lowered the car, removed the wing and mirrors to fix small cracks and respray, also shaved the rear wiper while I was in there along with tinting all the lights.

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

t1288.jpg

t1287.jpg

And finally what I've been working on the last 2 weeks, relocated battery to trunk, minor wire tuck and shaved the fire wall.

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0131-1.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

topshot.jpg

tpshot.jpg

1002.jpg

LOL, I'll trade it for a 2G auto AWD!

I sold this car bout 2 yrs ago and want it back has anybody seen in pop in the forums or driving in lower AL upper FL or west GA. Thank's

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back