The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Help finding bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sapper12b

Proven Member
Mar 7, 2013
St. Robert, Missouri
I need these two bushings. This is on a 90' dsm. One is the bracket where my finger is pointing to and the other is inside the car on the bottom of the shifter assembly. My shifter can be in 1st gear but seem like its in 4th, if that makes sense.

Attachments

• bushings.jpg
    bushings.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 216
  • shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 157
Give me a few minutes and i will get you the part numbers. I have to locate mitsubishi asa in my computer.

Take a picture of it when you go to a dealership they can get the part number for you those should be able to be purchased jnz tuning can help too, pauls good, I can help too I used to work for a mitsu dealership here in town.

Shift selector lever bushings are MD719165, you will need 2 of them.

1990 Shifter base bushings are: MB580217, you will need 4 of them.

The selector lever,thanks a lot. The other one is not the the base ones, it may not be a bushing it's circled in red.

Well, you asked for bushings, I gave you the part numbers associated with the two spots you had shown in the pictures.

The assembled bolt is MS240147 x 4
The bushing is MB580217 x 4
The spacer below the bushing is MB659625 x 4

Ok, I will order them, they r cheap.

The bushing for the inside of the car is MB307949 circled in red. If anyone could help me out with the one on the tranny, with a pic if possible that would be great.

Attachments

• dsm.jpg
    dsm.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 119
Be careful, 1990 is totally different for the interior bushings, the part numbers I posted are specifically for 1990 shift lever assemblies

Ok, Ya I emailed jnz tuning they have it for a 1g just making sure it will work.

And I don't need the shift lever assembly on the inside I need the shifter cup bushing, and then the lever bushing on the tranny

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back