The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

English Racing to invade Vegas IFO Nov 24th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsed4seed99

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 12, 2006
English Racing, Washington
It's on the calendar to come down with my auto car, and the ETS/English GTR plus my good friend Tim in the red Supra. Im also hearing that Trevor Holland wants a piece of the action as well.

Time to claim the bounty?!? Good luck Jeff, I look forward to seeing the results!

Im not to sure about the bounty, the DA of that track can go as high as 4500ft this time of year. We'll see.

Ah I see, I had not considered that. None the less, good luck to you and everyone else going! I cant wait to see what happens!

Woo!! I'll be there too. Will be good to see you guys again! Vegas is my home away from home :D

I'm bringing in the DQ tonight to get her ready for the trip. this only consists of changing the oil, gap new plugs, check for loose bolts put 20lbs of air in the tires for travel. I cant believe how simplified the car has become with the dry sump and other small changes. Looking at the weather so far its gonna be awesome, DA is bouncing around right now between 1800 and 3000 feet no biggie there. Off the trailer Im wanting to start at 50lbs of boost and I plan to go up from there. 7's ? we hope

I'm bringing in the DQ tonight to get her ready for the trip. this only consists of changing the oil, gap new plugs, check for loose bolts put 20lbs of air in the tires for travel. I cant believe how simplified the car has become with the dry sump and other small changes. Looking at the weather so far its gonna be awesome, DA is bouncing around right now between 1800 and 3000 feet no biggie there. Off the trailer Im wanting to start at 50lbs of boost and I plan to go up from there. 7's ? we hope

7's for sure :thumb:

NBF

Are you still running 4 spider center diff?

Any fast auto only runs a welded center diff, otherwise the biggest RWD burn out ever on the stall, however it's impressive to see this it's very counter productive for cutting the 1.2x 60ft's my car cuts.

Any fast auto only runs a welded center diff, otherwise the biggest RWD burn out ever on the stall, however it's impressive to see this it's very counter productive for cutting the 1.2x 60ft's my car cuts.

It will be sure impressive to see those rear tires light up like nothing else LOL. Good luck out there and make sure you film it. Man its been a long time since another 1g run 7's.

Welded center diff FTW, Made a world of difference on mine... Just trying to make a U -turn sucksLOL
Im rooting for you guys to be in the 7s man, Best of luck out there :thumb:

welded front and center diffs make for the real challange for turning, AWD burnouts are epic though. The car feels light as a feather as I go smoking past the tree LOL

Im still running stock axles in the front, only broke 1 in 4-5 years of being auto, and that was on the dyno, not even sure how it happened. Only a few more days of waiting...... man I cant wait to get out there to feel a low 8 sec rush!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back