The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anybody willing to do a DSM meet in Iowa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guess it depends on how far into Iowa you mean. I am in the Southwest corner of WI as is a buddy of mine that is also on the site.

Last edited:
We are here. Clubdsta.net is the iowa dsm site, but it's pretty small.

We've tried to have meets in the past, but very few people will show. Most of the time we just end up combining with the subarau meets.

what sax said. everytime we try and actually have a DSM meet, people back out at the very las minute, so only a few people actually show up.

I never heard of that site. Thanks for telling me LOL.

Make a date, time, and I'll be there. I know four other people that would love to have a DSM meet.
yea, not a lot of people have, and the ones who have registered hardly ever come on. me, sax-man, cmspaz and redleader36 are the ones on there the most.

thats why i dont go to dista, always dead LOL..

im down to meet, i as of now, have 1 dsm running, and to night the beast should be alive ; )

I'd be in for something, haven't met anyone around here but need to get the car out of the garage. I'm getting too old for this thing!!

If anyone knows somebody willing to take on a 95 talon with 69,000 miles let me know. Everything is done right, ~400whp, dsmlink, tein suspension. I've got around $38,000 in it. It's a fantastic car but needs someone more willing to keep up with it that I am. Nothing major wrong but needs lots of small "things".
I did all the work on it with the exception of the Turbo, Exh Man, and O2 housing install. Lucas English completed the tune....

Let me know...

I should be up and running in the next week or two. I'm rebuilding my engine.

hey miss mitsu! saw u at eddyville friday! i must say, every run it looked like you improved on your times.. wish they woulda posted times . oh well. cant wait to get mine tuned and out there!! props for a clean running dsm!

and 99 gs, glad to see some 420a's out there! work on that launch man! then ull get some better times!

Thanks! I did alright LOL I was mostly just tryin to work on my launch sense im not use to an AWD. My best time of the night was a 10.5 & my best reaction time was .333 & on that one I got thrown into my seat. I have 3 runs from that night I can upload on youtube if you wanna see them?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back