The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1ga Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P3Kans DSM

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 4, 2010
The Harbor, Illinois
What's going on guys. Well ya the tornado/ microburst w.e you want to call it did a number on my laser the other night, dropping a tree branch on it. I need the following.
-Fenders (driver and passenger)
-Hood
-Passenger side power mirror
-Drivers side turn marker

I'd prefer hood and fenders to be white with the black pinstripe, but I no the chances are slim so ill also take white or black parts. Id prefer parts be local so I can pick up. Thanks for any help.

Damn that sucks, I saw that storm on the news, sucks that a DSM'er car was in there. Sorry dont have anything, good luck though.

Damage from the tornado last week.
Most of it looks fixable besides the roof. IDK what to do about that. Any suggestions?
Also has any one seen another hood like this. Ive looked all over the Tuners gallery and cant find one.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There is a white 1Ga GSX in the junk yard by me. Has all those parts on it still. Could help ya pick them off the car if you want. No cover to get in but bring some cash. It's got all the bits you need judging by the pics. Everything is on that car.

wow man thats the worst pics ever!!!!! i loved that car as much as im sure you did. its awesome that you were still rockin the hangloose sticker i put on it. (wonder if i can peel it off????? LOL)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back