The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need help with these injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan_40

Proven Member
Nov 5, 2013
Breezewood, Pennsylvania
I have searched for about an hour and a half and can not figure this out. I traded my blown up 420a for a set of injectors and a brand new walboro 255lph and AFPR. But I can't figure out exactly what size these injectors are. Guy have them to me in a precision 1200cc case but said they were 575 and not precision injectors. Only numbers stamped anywhere on these injectors are, 105f, 39264, 3102

not sure if these are a match but this is what ive found so far....
siemens deka
Mfg., Part number: FI 11402; Part number on injector: 3102

Flow Rate: 575cc/min at 43.5 PSI

Flow Rate: 55LBS/HR at 43.5 PSI

Resistance: 3.2 Ohms

Voltage: 8-15 Volts, Nominal 13.5 Volts

Amperage: Peak 4.0 Amps/ Hold 1.5 Amps

Pressure: Min. 36 PSI (2.5 bar), Max. 87 PSI (6 bar)

If I put a picture up would that help?

And on top of that if they turn out to be 575 that wouldn't be enough to flow a 20g setup.

Already looked there's just 00. He said they were 575 Delphia injectors but I was just checking so I know what to enter in on my ECMlink

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back