The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

exhaust manifold spacer

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Expect that's not a spacer that's a weld able flange for making your own manifold. I guess they are the same but I don't know ?But yes you would use a gasket on both sides that's how I have mine. I actually have a extra Hahn spacer here if you want it pm me! I think its to thick to be a spacer let me measure one of mine and we can compare.

I don't think the intended use of that product is a spacer, it says on the website it is a flange for someone looking to make their own manifold.

Putting this is in as a spacer would be completely useless, and could potentially cause exhaust leaks.

I had to use one with my Turbonetics manifold or my Holset would hit the block. Gasket on both sides, no leaks. I don't remember where I bought mine, but it's the same basic design and size.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back