The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1G 1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo FWD catback

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91fwdrst

Proven Member
Aug 3, 2013
Buckeye, Arizona
I have a fwd 1g and looking for a catback for the car but not wanting to spend 600-700 for just a catback. Would like it to be 3" and I've tried some muffler shops but just seeing if I have any other options.

I currently have a godspeed header, cx racing o2/downpipe, and 3" mandrel bent cat back from tru bendz. and have about $500 into it... my Tru bendz catback only cost $250 and it comes with all flanges gaskets and hangers(that you have to weld on). Its mandrel bent but not polished or nothing its natural metal so it will require paint or will get rusty. If you go to trubendz website they have the option of welded hangers

It's more fun to say "fully custom exhaust" than any of the name brands anyway.. sounds like moar love went in to it.

That being said, I have a custom stovepipe exhaust. That does not sound cool.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back