The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

We need a meet. . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSITurbo95

Probationary Member
Oct 26, 2009
Ohio, Ohio
So it has been awhile since we all met up, and the nice weather is here! Who all is down for a meet, and possible dyno/track day?

im down as well just need to know time and location. car aint much to look at but shes my baby.

Well when is ideal for everyone? Saturday nights, saturdays, sundays, etc.

I'm more of a night person work Saturday during the day. Sundays I'm off Either day works for me. I've been following there threads for a bit and have been waiting for a meet tryed to make it to cecil a few weeks back but couldn't . I think a regular sat night meet would be sweet.

Im not sure if everyone would be down. But the MID Atlantic domestics has a meet every saturday. There meeting down at Laurel Lakes in Laurel MD. There is a couple ppl from VA that come and from around Baltimore. They do accept imports also. Just a thought. Ill be down for pretty much anything anyway. Ill just alternate between the couple of car clubs I hang out with

just put these cords into Google maps and that is where we are meeting. Also you could join mad-crew-forum.com There the MID Atlantic Domestics. Don't really matter that you have a Mitsu. Theres a guy with a Yoda. 39.091868,-76.861789

Laurel huh? Round what time do people usually meet up? I'm down if it ain't to early beings that I get off at 4 sat. Do u take your dsm chris?

They start gathering at around 6 pm. Lasts to whenever really. And I have taken my talon there. Just last saturday so far. Ill most likely be there this saturday in it again. But I will alternate between that and my Rx7.

Sweet if I can get away from the baby momma for a bit ill b down for awhile LOL n e one else gonna head to laurel?

This weekend is the carlisle show and performance car show, anyone going on sunday?

didnt know anything about it. where is it at and what time is it on sunday?

Ill be there around 6 tonight

Man that sucks I didn't think anyone would be out because of the weather or I would have been out

I'm busy this weekend looking at some houses, or should i say garages that have houses near them. I'd be down for a dyno day/meet if the price was right. My car is driveable so i'm down, I work days Mon-sat so Saturday evenings or sunday sometime would work best for me.

Where at Laurel Lakes is that meet? I know the area well, is at the lake or the laurel mall?

its on cherry lane. There is a business center right next to the lake. We meet there down by the lake

tonight was pretty much a bust anyway. only two others showed up due to the fog

I'm down for next Saturday if I can get out ill be down. I was gonna come out yesterday but the weather was crappy so I figured the turnout would have been also.

next saturday there will most likely not be a meet due to that one hell of a lot of ppl will be down in OC for the weekend partying it up. Ill let you know what going on be im bettin its off

I will be here this saturday the forum is down so idk who is going to be here and who isnt. Tommorow i will be receiving my FMIC piping kit. I have a IC already. So i hope to have that in by saturday. That is if its not raining all this week like the news is saying. Dam MD weather BS. I may be doin other things to the talon. Not sure yet. I know that I need to do a fuel pump rewire. Anyway ill do my best to keep you guys up to date on whats going on

I'm down for sat. I work till four then I'm rolling from work down hopefully for a bit. Anyone else besides me n chris?

we should do something..Cruise around maybe? I know of little back roads down this way. But up in Pikesville i know that entire area. When I had my mustang me and my roommate would got tear up those back roads. Me in my stang and him in his M45. Then when my car was totaled we had a bit more fun in the Rx7 LOL.

Sounds sweet I meen I'm down for what ever. Sitting around or crusing back roads. If we r cruising we need to deff set a time to meet so no one is left behind.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back