The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Meet on April 29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSITurbo95

Probationary Member
Oct 26, 2009
Ohio, Ohio
Ok, so on another forum, we are having a gathering at Cecil County Raceway on April 29th at 5pm. Lets get a list of people going.

1. TSITurbo95

Last edited:
I'll probably have to work that day. My schedule is changing to mon-fri 8-5 next week and i don't want to take off a day that early in the schedule change since it benefits me a lot.

1. TSITurbo95

Well it dosent start until 5, and im sure we will be there a while.

Basically yes. And idk, whoever decides to show up LOL. Who all else is attending?

Last edited:
Hmmm I may be down. Not sure what im doin friday night yet. Would be a good chance to get a base line run for what the car has in it. May take out some interior parts to get the weight down LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back