The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

99gst_racers (paul volk) adjustable rear toe arms review

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I just received my toe arms from Paul and thought I would post up weights for people to view. To some its not that important but for others every gram and Lb counts!

I did all the weights in Lb and Oz. As I did not know if people would like them in grams or not.

First is the megans and as soon as I hold these you can tell there heavy, holding 1 and then Paul's you really notice the difference.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

These are pauls toe arms and as soon as I got them I was wow'd by how light and amazing they are. I am glad I got these and even just looking at them the quality is far better then megans.

Not much else to say, I will add the weights to the oem toe arms in a day or 2 as I left it at work.

Thanks Bobby

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back