The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Driver side door mirror removal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyramid

Proven Member
Mar 8, 2014
Topeka, Kansas
Alright so I got my drivers side mirror in today. now what do I have to remove to get to it? im guessing door panel?

Last edited:
I would start with the little triangle piece that is right above the door panel. I don't remember if there was a plug for the electronics in there or not. It's been awhile.

Like DJ said, pull the black triangle piece out. Then depending on if it's power mirrors or not, there may be a clip to undo. Other than that, it's just 3 nuts to take off. I had my door panel off when removing mine, but I don't believe it was mandatory. GL..

Yeah I had to remove the black triangle thing and then unscrewed my door panel and I could remove two screws but I just got the door panel off and unscrewed the 3 screws

Yeah I couldn't remember off the top of my head. Its been like 2 years since I had my panels off. I will be taking them off this year to rewrap them.

I'm pretty sure the door panels don't have to come off to remove the mirror. Remove the black plastic triangle, and there are three nuts under there that have to come off. The connector should be under the triangle too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back