The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1gb and 2ga/b headlights differnece?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kami

Probationary Member
Jun 6, 2010
Skellefteå, Europe
i wonder wht is the difference betwen the headlights for talon 92 - 94 and eclipse 95 - 96 or talon 2ga/b do they fit each other or?

i have seen one do a conversion but as i saw it wasent that you call an in-depth version so i need to ask before i start ordering headlights and try to do a conversion on my 1ga

since eclipse still the pop-up until 94 here i think

Definitely not interchangeable. You have to modify the hood/bonnet and fenders/wings.

well yeah. i know it will come with alot of work but how much smaller are the front fenders on the 2g if compared to the 1g.

what i have noticed the engine compartment are a little more compact the cooler are closer to the engine, shock absorber towers are more closer to the engine and the engine are closer to the back wall?
that is actually what i have seen when compared engine compartments but how much smaller are the fenders and such actually.

I guess I just don't see the point. That is a lot of work for no gain at all. The lines of the two models don't flow together well at all. You would be better off keeping yours stock. Dude in the other thread clearly doesn't know much about body work either. Why would anyone leave that bare metal exposed to the elements for that long?

I guess I just don't see the point. That is a lot of work for no gain at all. The lines of the two models don't flow together well at all. You would be better off keeping yours stock. Dude in the other thread clearly doesn't know much about body work either. Why would anyone leave that bare metal exposed to the elements for that long?

Well i wouldn't i would at least put on some kind of rust repellent paint right after so the front end wont start to rust. shame we dont have any 1gb here in sweden then i would convert to a 1gb front instead.

Purchase and have someone ship you the 1gb front fenders, bumper, hood, corner lights, headlights and the headlight plugs

The headlights, not too bad. The stock 2g bumper, pretty bad. The bodykit bumper the person "wanted", lord almighty no. It went from eh, to igh, to ugh fast.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back