The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anyone from Québec or Canada?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENAdave

Probationary Member
Aug 19, 2002
Longueil_Canada
Well the title says it all, is anyone from canada more specificaly in québec? I come from Longueil wich is in the suburbs of montreal...

Thanks for answering...:cool:

its true, there arent too many eclipse owners... but there seem to be plenty of talon owners, especially awd... i see them all over the place since i got one, and once i get mine actually MOVING, i'd love to hang out and see the wonderful diversity of tuning.... we are the few and proud!

Im pretty new to the dsm scene but, I was looking at all the people from Quebec, Ottawa and Toronto and I think we could manage a pretty good turn out!!!:thumb:

What does everybody think?

Hey guys, I just got my 97 Eclipse GS-T 3 weeks ago, and I'm new to this forum. I was just wondering if anyone here is from British Columbia, Canada ? :dsm:

I'm from Sidney (just a little outside Victoria, if you didn't know). I've owned my 91 Talon TSi AWD about 2 months now. In that two months havn't seen or heard from a lot of Canadians on this site. www.ca.dsm.org is where the majority of Canadians i've noticed are. DSMtuners seems to have a lot more members and becuase of that can get a lot faster answers. If you hear of any meet or anything around here, I know about 5 or 6 guys that I have autocrossed with that would be interested.

good to see some b.c canadains on this site..... i live in Salmon Arm, B.C........ if you ever hear of any descent dsm meets p.m. me, take care :dsm: :thumb: :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back