The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Halo 2g projector headlamps!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKEV

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 7, 2003
Charlotte, North_CarolinaUS
I was on ebay just looking around at 2g eclipses when i came across some halo projector headlamps. I had no idea that these were being made now. I thought people are just doing project halo head lights. here it is

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2434857772&category=33710

Personally, these are bad ass. I would definately buy these.

Sorry if these have been posted, i just have never seen halo headlamps made for eclipse's.

I'd get them if both had the halo...but only the low lights do, not the bright. Kinda pointless imo because of that....

can somebody buy these and make some pics,these things look great!!!

hmm,can u attach the headlamp adjusting motors in those things?

I like Black Housing. All I care about, is the Halo ring look when the parking lights are on. In a parking lot is when I want to stand out and 'set that mood'

r them modded stock lamps? cause i want to keep 96 body but want better lookin lamps mine r yellow and look like ass :cry:

oh LOL :thumb: i guess i will have to stick wid clearing mine and a lil customising ;)

Spidey,that looks mean!hmm,im gonna have to save up for these,ive got so much stuff to buy,i dont know where to start!

They look good but I agree both of them need the Halo not just the low beam..It looks kinda odd.

yeah...it looks kinda strange with only one ring per light...def needs two rings per light

Originally posted by KlipzSpyderGST
Are those pretty new? Or am I just behind on the times?

They are pretty new.

i'm thinkin of getting these instead of the 97-99 oem headlights to do my 97-99 conversion mod on my 96 Eclipse Rs...

are these street legal? will i get pulled over for a fixing ticket?
oh yea..anyone know if there'll still be that gap in a 97-99 bumper?

no there should be no gap since they are made for those years I dont really think they would be illegal. Everybody around here has projectors and there no reason for them to take them off. go for it and post pics

yeah if it had angel eyes on the high beam instead of the low beam, this way u can drive with ur lows on and ur angel eyes on like the bmw's are hot, i made some angel halo eyes for my stolen integra when i had it, look it up at yahoo.com and u will find it how to make it, good details, its the one with a acrylic rod. take care. but yeah i wouldnt buy them unless they had the halos on the high beam :thumb:

:dsm: Fabian:dsm:

Originally posted by Raph
hmm,can u attach the headlamp adjusting motors in those things?
Americans have never seen, and very few heard of such civilized devices. Which is a good thing, as most of them would run around using their headlights like lances in a medieval duel, but without the chivalry- the reason early 1Gs (and all other cars of the time) had the miserable, unattractive popups was the refusal of American legislators to allow "styled" headlights instead of our hideous, traditional sealed-beams- because in the 1930s, the mirrored, uncoated reflectors of the time would tarnish and dim, and "them furrin hedlaght is jus' too dang braght, ah cain't see nothin' when one o' them UFO-lookin' things is comin' at me".

If the European driver-adjustable lights use the "normal" housing, these should work fine. I've never seen one to know how the motor system is arranged.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back