The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Tcu tuning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awdcsm

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 15, 2008
Edmondton, AB_Canada
Ok gotta quick question, besides foreignmuscle.com who does eprom tcu tuning???
Thanks in advance :thumb:

I don't know of anyone one else who does it professionally, but I've heard Dave @ Foreign Muscle does good work.

I've been working on a TunerPro XDF for the M673 ROM, but it's only about 90% complete at this point. When that is finished and tested I plan to create and ADX as well, but I still need to socket the TCU.

Currently I'm logging with MMCd TCU, and I've used EvoScan to log the TCU, but at this point MMCd provides better data for tuning purposes. I'll probably end up editing the XML for EvoScan to gain more functionality out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal, just curious to know if there were any other options other than foriegnmuscle.com, i wonder if they still rebuild auto trannys?

Dave is the best, with many fast cars under his expertise :thumb:
There is no reason to go anywhere else..IMHO

Dave is the best, with many fast cars under his expertise :thumb:
There is no reason to go anywhere else..IMHO

Here's a reason, how about when the Foreign Muscle website is gone and one has no other way of contacting Dave for a TCU chip.

I searched for any recent posts about this topic and have the same question as the OP (yes I know the post is older but it's current enough to be relevant IMHO), so does anyone have any info on how to go about get a TCU chip?

Here's a reason, how about when the Foreign Muscle website is gone and one has no other way of contacting Dave for a TCU chip.

I searched for any recent posts about this topic and have the same question as the OP (yes I know the post is older but it's current enough to be relevant IMHO), so does anyone have any info on how to go about get a TCU chip?
Wrong. Just changed company names...

EFI Specialties & Performance

Wrong. Just changed company names...

EFI Specialties & Performance

Thanks for the info...but what in my post was wrong? Is the Foreign Muscle website still active? Do I have any other way of contacting Dave? Would those two issues be plausible reasons not to get a TCU chip burned from said tuner? ;)

If you're the DIY type for this stuff, Tunerpro works great (after making the definition).

That'd be a great topic for an in depth tech discussion, is there already a thread with details about this?

Thanks for the info...but what in my post was wrong? Is the Foreign Muscle website still active? Do I have any other way of contacting Dave? Would those two issues be plausible reasons not to get a TCU chip burned from said tuner? ;)
On the homepage, look just above the first paragraph...

EFISpecialties used to be Foreign Muscle. Dave just transitioned the site. Dave does all of the same services that he used to, just with a new site. Dave's contact information is in the contact tab on his homepage. ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back