The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Dyno Results for the Talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIIICE NUMBERS BRO! as for the smoked tail lights im thinking of doing that to my aftermarkets i have now, so they will be smoked but still have that red circle break light. Nice car tho.

haha by the way i give you props on the ebay triangle logo bumper.. cracks me up i got the same bumper on mine... a triangle? really? haha works tho..

Eclipse2630 said:
NIIICE NUMBERS BRO! as for the smoked tail lights im thinking of doing that to my aftermarkets i have now, so they will be smoked but still have that red circle break light. Nice car tho.

haha by the way i give you props on the ebay triangle logo bumper.. cracks me up i got the same bumper on mine... a triangle? really? haha works tho..

Hahah ya def eBay bumper. I'm pretty sure you can by the emblem that fits in there. Yeah I would def do the taillights. You will still be able to see through it too! Cheap exterior upgrade for sure

Hahah ya def eBay bumper. I'm pretty sure you can by the emblem that fits in there. Yeah I would def do the taillights. You will still be able to see through it too! Cheap exterior upgrade for sure

i have a :dsm: emblem i popped off the back of a 3g eclipse from the junkyard that fits perfectly in that triangle. Im actually about to paint my bumper today. Its still that black primer color on my green and silver. haha.

Love the wheels cant wait until i get my cars to the dyno soon i hope.

Eclipse2630 said:
i have a :dsm: emblem i popped off the back of a 3g eclipse from the junkyard that fits perfectly in that triangle. Im actually about to paint my bumper today. Its still that black primer color on my green and silver. haha.

Back when I was in high school I rocked the Stock black plastic color for about a year ha gotta love it!

Back when I was in high school I rocked the Stock black plastic color for about a year ha gotta love it!

haha well atleast your car was a similar color tho compared to a matte black bumper mine on the other hand is green and silver. i just finished the paint on my bumper, just gotta clear it now.:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back