The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

has the dsm ship sailed away from knoxville?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah I see a couple down here in roane county but they are all dogged out. I just got done rebuilding building mine last week wish we cud all get together sometime just to chill or go to the dragway just a thought.. Where u guys from?

I live in Sevierville, however I'm usually in Knoxville a few times a week.

Only dragstrips around are 411 in Seymour and Knox Dragway out in Maynardville. I had the Galant out at 411 a few weeks ago trying to sort out some issues and it was absolutely dead there. MAYBE 15 cars running on a Friday night!

there are a few around here that are be assembled at the moment, you local guys should add the knoxville TN dsm group page on facebook.

^ Agreed. I'm daily'ing the Galant and putting some of my GSX's old set up on my 90 TSi so that I can move forward with the GSX. I'm 67% jack stand balling currently LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea 411 is pretty dead, it sucks since I'm like 5 mins from it. Most DSM'rs around here go to knox drag, or don't participate in much. Its kind of sad really.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back