The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

6bolt 4g63t engine for sale $300 price dropped...need gone asap!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2g2slow

Probationary Member
Dec 18, 2009
somewhere, Pennsylvania
Hello, I have a 90' 6bolt for sale...bought it to swap into my Gst but sold the car...was told it has 97k miles but no proof..pulled the oil pan, intake manifold,and valve cover to check everything ...there's no metal shavings in the pan, the valves are good, and there's not any burnt in oil into the head so it never ran hot...these engines are hard to find and especially in running condition and @ $300 its a Damn good deal...need to sell fast so I can get another car...paid $650 for this engine and had to drive all the way to Maryland to get it...anyways if your interested and have cash in hand your more then welcome to look over everything to verify its good...pm me or whatever to get in touch..its located in Manheim pa

Sorry but no pics at the moment will post when I have a chance
:hellyeah:

Last edited:
Hey, do you still have the engine? If so, I have cash in hand and am interested.

Umm cant really buy something that has no info on it or a number at least to call you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back