The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

White face gauge overlay questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I installed mine in my 2g in about 15 minutes

Love em sadly my fuel gauge is off by a 1/4 now though

my gas gauge is off by a 1/4 before I thought about changing em LOL. so it was easy huh? hey do any of you guys know whre to buy a replacement bulb for a aftermarket boost gauge? its a mechanical one

Haha. Quarter tank low? or high? That would interesting... Yeah I have 1.25 tanks of has... Ready for a trip.

mine lies...

it says i have a 1/4 tank left then my fuel light comes on...

Before it would hit E then the light would come on now it stays at 1/4 and stays there until i add more gas i think its getting stuck so ima pull it and see whats goin on.

I installed mine in my 2g in about 15 minutes

Love em sadly my fuel gauge is off by a 1/4 now though

Take a picture of your gauges before you start. Then you can put the needles back like you found them.

Attachments

• Gauges.jpg
    Gauges.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
i like the white face gauges i used to have some on my 2g before i wrecked it and it had a switch from blue to green and brightness the owner before me had put it in ive seen the same ones on ebay but nah dont have time right now doesnt seem to hard though

Someone find me some for a 1g in kph please...And just overlays not no glow crap please.

they are very easy to install.. as for accuracy, if installed correctly they should all be accurate, the only one that might be not accurate is the gas gauge but is very easy to fix if it gets messed up. When you install the gauges leave the cover off, drive to a gas station fill your tank all the way full then move your gauge to right above the full line.

You would have to buy one that is made to glow red. Most of them have a colored filter on that changes white light to the color of the gauge. I do think there are some more expensive ones that are changeable though.

it seems easy now that i know i can just go get my tank full and then move the fuel guage and itll stay accurate

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back