The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anyone in Central Ontario?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im in too!
Ill definitely have my Dsm up and going by then

I wanna do a Dsm run in Canada in a couple years. There is so few compared to the states, it'd be interesting to see all kinds together on one highway

Doing a big fuel upgrade for my car this winter/spring, I'm down for a meet in the GTA area.

I'm going to be switching my manual boost controller to a boost control solenoid controlled by the AEM EMS. This will get me ready for meth injection something this summer. I want to run this Evo3 16G at 25ish psi :)

I'm going to be switching my manual boost controller to a boost control solenoid controlled by the AEM EMS. This will get me ready for meth injection something this summer. I want to run this Evo3 16G at 25ish psi :)

I'm not quite where you're at in mods yet, sounds like your gonna have a good setup indeed.

Lol I'm driving a fully stock 4g64 spyder. I wanna do a e3 top end swap. This summer

good stuff hope to see it first hand soon:hellyeah:

im gonna do an awd swap to my gst:rocks:

I found it out in the NWT in 2004, it had 13,000kms on it!!! I couldn't believe it. So I of course bought it immediately :p

I bought a car in Ontario and brought it to nb, it was a hassel the first time, they tried to ding me for taxes and shit In ontario, but it was just the Mto (the branch not the official place) making errors on the 10 day special permit (your allowed two, they were only letting me get one).

But how'd you get a car from nwt to central Ontario

im new too Southern Ontario... im running a 1998 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd.. meeting up sounds good to me !

I'm driving up around July august, partying in Ottawa, I might head to the Gta to though, keep this thread alive so we all know when

I drove it! :p

Lmao no police issues? What did you have to do. Give them the money, get the bill of sale and signed ownership, then get a temporary pass up there. Then get it inspected and e tested and in your name with new plates?

Kelowna to Barrie is pretty f'n far!

Nah, I was living in the NWT at the time, but I was moving to Ontario. Hired a moving company for all my crap, and I loaded the Talon with a few changes of clothes and hit the highway! :)

Anyone interested in roadtripping to the DSM Shootout in Ohio this summer?

Lmao no police issues?

Only time I got pulled over on the road trip was by a cop in Cochrane, ON. Cool guy, told me he used to have a 1G. I wasnt even speeding or anything. He just wanted to talk about DSM's, LOL.

when is the shootout? The guy i got mine from had a radar detector installed and i used it all the way back to kenora... worked good it would beep and alert me to slow down from 180 didnt get pulled over and i had a BC trip permit

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back