The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Dynoed again 1033HP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half filled means that he did not fill the entire cylinder block. He only filled the block half way. This increases the strength of the block, but allows some coolant to circulate within the block.

Nice work man, thanks again for the advice you gave me a few weeks ago :)

Very good job ,I hope to make as well :)
Can you detail you setup?

how is the half fill working out for you with any over heating? trying to decide if i should stay away from doing this since i want to drive mine on the street more than i would at the track.

We have run half filled blocks on the street for some time with success.

Setup is

2.0L, 9.5 to 1 custom wiseco pistons
RNR aluminum rods
FP5r FP11 cams
Kiggly springs
Mitsu MLS head gasket
O-ringed head
Kiggly HLA Pressure Regulator
ACL tri-metal race bearings rod and main
ARP L19 rod bolts and L19 head studs
forward facing oil filter housing

Garret Gt4202R
Shearer Fabrications top mount t4 header
Twin Tial 44mm gates
3.5" Dp with custom exhaust turned down under drivers seat
Garrett/Shearer Fab 4.5" IC
tial VQ BOV
Magnus Drag Manifold

ECMlink V3
Speed density conversion (AEM 5bar, AEM IAT)
Magnus fuel Rail
4 FIC 2150 CC injectors
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Aeromotive pro series pump
Aeromotive pro series/magnafuel filters

PTT twin disc
WAR racing Transmisson
DSS 3.5" driveshaft
DSS stage 5 rear axles

10pt Chromoly cage
Simpson Chute
Shearer Fab chute mount
Firefox systems
Kirkey racing seats
Door and window net
National Speed driveshaft loop

Misc autometer gauges
Manual steering rack conversion
all suspension busings are polly
Jays racing active toe eliminator kit
Jays racing alternator relocation
BR COP
ARC2
Cruise removed
JMFAB Smal battery kit
JMAB catch can
National speed coolant overflow
Boxed rear control arms
CNC staging brake
Afco radiator
DSS coil overs

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's and amazing dyno graph man! I like the iddy biddy foot-hill of a spike at the end of the graph. How many years in the making is this project?

From the time I bought the chassis from Keith to the time it started up 18 moths IIRC.

I love how clean you've kept the exterior of the car while putting down mind boggling numbers. I can't wait to see this car run and can only imagine the feeling when you go WOT. Congratulations!

The wheels/tires on the car in the picture are for running the mile and a 16" Rota Grids on Nitto 555R drag radials. For the drag strip I have 15" wheels with 24.5 MH Racemaster slicks.

Second set of injectors and the driver are here, have to get the manifold modified to accept them and then confirm the tune. Will likely be 3 weeks before I am able to race.

Nice number can't wait to see some track times, what does the car weigh?

Did you ever get to track this, or did I just miss the thread about it? Your car is amazing, want to run a similar setup with the 9.5:1 HD's, but with MAP ultimate duty connecting rods. I like the idea of a little more compression on E85.

I have been to the track 5 times with it but have not made a full pass yet. Trying to work out some driveline issues (broken rear diffs, broken transfer cases, broken DSS stg 5 axles) Hopefully they will all be sorted out soon and we can make a full pass.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back