The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

rice or nice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

At first, I thought rice.

Then I saw the engine bay and though, eh...he's really dancing on the rice line.
...but it might be okay. I've seen worse kits.

Then I saw the decal running down the side, lambo doors, and the wing and wished it was a Honda instead of a turbo Talon.

:toobad:

that car was built for congested citys and show, not to go. How many "fast" cars do you see with flip down tvs in the back. That car was me....12 years ago when it was cool. Now there the ones i shake my head at as i walk by. Dont get me wrong i still hit up the local shows when i can, but simple and clean is whats new to me. i dunno, just my opinion.

I agree it is too mug rice. Idc if he had 20k into his motor, still rivet. But hey if rice tickles your pickle go for it but it does not tickle mine.. I like clean, tastefully nodded cars but that's just me

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back