The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Cas help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharky559

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2010
Sanger, California
Im confused my 95 eclipse gst has a Cam sensor in the back of the intake Cam. my buddy told me that only jdm motors have the CAS in back of the intake cam. and that DSM motors have them on the left hand side of the motor. someone help i need to know what kind of motor i have.:idontknow:

As far as I know all 2ga cars have it in the back of the intake cam. I could be wrong though..

Ok so I looked to see where the sensors are and i have a crank sensor at the bottom. and found a cas on the driver side under the intake cam pully. should the cas be on the passangers side like the 1gs. my car is a 95 2g with a 7 bolt engine

Behind like 1g or like behind the cam pully(camshaft interrupter magnet)

ohhhh ok so. if i put a 1g cas would it make a differ

one more question im still a noob bro. do 95 eclipse gst have a 7 bolt or 6 bolt

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back