The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Planning a meet in PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L0ckett

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 12, 2009
Hanover, Pennsylvania
Alright, so I had mentioned something about this in the Baltimore meet thread. I'm looking to throw together a meet in Hanover, PA. I know it's not the Baltimore area (also going to post in the Tri-State forum as well) but I know quite a few of you guys really are't too far away. The tentative date I'm looking at is Saturday, June 26th. It's going to be held at the Bombshelter in Codorus State Park. There is a small pavilion area and I may look into getting some local bands together as well as a cookout. The Bombshelter is right along the water so it's a very nice area with a pretty decent parking area. Before I get myself too deep into this and start reserving the area I'd like to know how many of you guys would be able to make it. I'll go forth with this as long as more than like 6 people would be interested, haha.

I am interested. I live not to far from you actually. If you need help planning and what not, hit me up.

Ill be in for it (car willing) ill just stay the night at my pops in spring grove. if your on SPADSM out it up on there too.

Sweet, the more help planning this out, the better. I believe to rent out that area of the park is only like $125 for the day so that's not bad at all. I do have some other locals that say they'd be down as well. I'll have to see if I can remember my user name and all for SPADSM and post it up.

I'm still working out some of the details right now. I will hopefully have a chance to reserve the spot on friday. I've been busy dealing with different shops trying to get my car back up and running as well as dealing with nightwork and sleeping all day, haha. I'll keep you guys posted and let you know within the next week or two if I can get the reservations made for the date mentioned.

Hell, I live in Codorus. L0ket, where in hanover are you? You should come over for beers! Whats wrong with your car?

i would love to come to this meet!!!!!!! i live in york and need directions tho

Excellent! It's rather easy to find and there are several ways to get there from York. Hit me up and I can give you directions.

Id love to come out if this is still happening, i have to change a caliper on the rear wheel cause its stuck closed but as soon as anything new happens with this let me know id love to drive down there. And if anyone else in the Bel Air area wants to meet up before so we can cruise down together, let me know.

Sorry I haven't kept you guys updated on this. Life has come to kick me in the ass and I wasn't able to reserve the place that I wanted to. I'd still love to get a meet set up but I'm not too sure when I can make this happen. I'm most likely going to try and find another location as money is pretty tight right now. If any of you local guys have any ideas where we could have a meet without having to worry about the police interfering please chime in!

We are having a picture meet going on next saturday. Going to be a descent turnout. Invite any dsm buddys. Gonna have some professional photographers, perhaps get some food afterwards. Going to be a good turnout.

Info. . .

Date:
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Time:
7:00pm - 9:00pm
Street:
8354 Eastern Ave

Count to see how many people are going?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back