The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

western colorado dragway

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96profwddsm

Probationary Member
Aug 25, 2004
Grand Junction, Colorado
hey guys I am wondering if anyone would be interested in racing down here at our track we have alot of honda guys that think there tough and make fun of my dsm even though ive ran faster than all of them!!! id just like to get some more out here to even the field. our track runs every friday night and every other saturday. let me know if anyones interested ill get you the schedule. your garenteed 4 runs but ive made as many as 8 in the past!!!

may 21st points race
june 4th points race
june 25th points race
july 9th import weekend
july 23rd points race
aug. 6th points race
aug. 27th king of track
sept. 10th points race
sept. 24th points race
0ct 8th season end bracket race
we race every friday night!!! every race you can just test and tune also!!!

Sounds good. I will try and get up there. About to finish putting everything back together. :)

sbiggi said:
DSM Drag meet?

Hmm.... interesting
to bad its clear across the state from us guys over here in or near denver

yeah but if you make the drive you will get more runs than at bandimere!!

96profwddsm said:
yeah but if you make the drive you will get more runs than at bandimere!!
not worth it- isnt it like a 2-3 hr drive from here?

There looks to be more of us out here than I thought. I might stop by tomorrow to watch some races, but I won't be taking part until I can replace my timing belt and other maintenance my Talon may or may not have had done before I bought it. :toobad:

From Aurora it's about a 3.5-4 hour drive, without pushing it too hard.

I got 8 runs in last time I was at bandi. I even screwed around for about an hour getting gas, messing with afc and tire pressure. Prob could have got 10 in easy that day.

ThEstablishment said:
There looks to be more of us out here than I thought. I might stop by tomorrow to watch some races, but I won't be taking part until I can replace my timing belt and other maintenance my Talon may or may not have had done before I bought it. :toobad:

From Aurora it's about a 3.5-4 hour drive, without pushing it too hard.
even MORE not worth it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back