The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

661hp & 463tq NEW 420a RECORD!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is my graph

Attachments

• dyno661rpm.JPG
    dyno661rpm.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 681
  • dyno661.JPG
    dyno661.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 676
Been to the track yet? The inner 420a guy in me wants to see this run 10s.

Congrats! This was the first I have seen of this....

It's cool to see that PFI is still doing stuff....everything seems to have slowed down quite a bit. Are we gonna see this thing on the streets of FoCo or what?

Is the Dan you were talking about Dan Jones, or a different one? That guy was gone for a while, but those guys always seem to come back!

Congrats! This was the first I have seen of this....

It's cool to see that PFI is still doing stuff....everything seems to have slowed down quite a bit. Are we gonna see this thing on the streets of FoCo or what?

Is the Dan you were talking about Dan Jones, or a different one? That guy was gone for a while, but those guys always seem to come back!

There were 2 Dans at one point but idk what Dan's last name is He drives a white STI and he has been there for a long time.

So your gonna take it easy with nitrous? LOL This thing is sick though. It gives me hope that my little 420a is worth a crap LOL.
BTW is it still 2.0 displacement or have you stroked it? If not you should stroke it out just for fun. You should keep those steelies on it and make it a sleeper :p

Definitely impressive stuff, just read through the thread. 420A is very worthy, and can haul ass for sure.....living near bullett, I get some first hand looks at what the 420A can do, NA and turbo'd.

Well, good luck this year.....it appears there may be some 420A cars running single digit 1/4's in the future....awesome stuff:thumb:

I was at one of the races dsm-zero raced at but he was having some major clutch issues I think

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back