The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

knoxville Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagegregory

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2008
Knoxville, Tennessee
hey , I know people are always looking to buy and sale dsm parts , I personally have a stock pile . Just thought I would throw out the idea .. dan ( 92 talon tsi) is saleing his 20g hahn kit, hes upgrading if anybody is interested im sure he would come off of it right , he also has a maf translator for sale .
Thanks
Gage

Nobody interested in this . I know we have a classified section but not really city specific..... Just a thought.
Gage

I have a 1994 Eclipse GS that I am parting out. I have most of it. The engine is a 4g63NT with Pace Setter Headers:hellyeah:, and a stock 5spd Transmission. Body is in pretty good shape. Has fiberglass Z3 fenders I am willing to part with cheap. Let me know if you need anything and I will tell you if I have it.

i need that maf translator bad LOL hit me up when u get a chance.

my buddy has a 91 talon tsi fwd parts car if anybody needs any body parts or anything motor is tore down and trans is sold doesnt have front or rear bumper. will sell the car or 500 straight out

cold tuesday... anybody have a factory radio for a 2g b?

Car is a 97 Talon 2.0 DOHC with 5 speed.

Hey guys, I building a road racer for the 24 Hours of LeMons and have a few parts for sale. All interior pieces except front seats, sorry no radio, rear hatch, side glass, and a good A/C compressor.

I need a stock shifter if you have one since the guy who had this car cut it off to make a short shifter.

If you need a rebuild, have race parts, need stock parts for a 2G drop me a PM.

Dave

1995 eclipse GST Leather
89k original miles
5 speed
VIN# available upon request
price is 4k obo or trade for a daily driver car/truck

i havent had the car long so i dont know a whole lot about it except its taking time and money away from my mustang and i dont like that.
heres a list of mods that i know of.

2g with 6bolt
14b turbo
Huge fmic
aeromtive fuel pressure regulator
3inch exhaust into 2 1/2 no cat no fart can sound here
apexi safc
palm data logger
triple guage pod oil,boost,pyrometer
tinted windows
new tires
$800 dollar reciept for tranny work

bad
smokes a tad at idle
was told by previous owner it needed valve seals which i have
sounds like it needs front struts
could use some paint
and a few minor peices nothing really major that i know of.like i said i havent had this car long.....Just looking for a good dd i think this car is a diamond in the rough just needa lil TLC.
also has an hks blow off vavle

cant figure out how to post pictures

well, i have some apexi upper hard piping asking $125 call or text 865-789-0837

4g63 head up for grabs , 700 miles on the the valve job/valve stem seals... pulled the motor for a project ... $250 . Valve job alone cost me $190 bucks... Id let the whole motor go with it.... had a piston wracket goin on . 7-bolt .
Thanks
gage
The Auto Shop

91 All wheel drive TSI FOR SALE or to PART OUT

All drive-train in working order

New transfer case

5 speed , Rear Diff , Half Shafts, New front drive shafts

Need get it gone AsaP

I don't want to scrap it but i Have to get it gone

need the room LOTS OF PARTS DIRT CHEAP.

Come on, Do you need anything at all... NAME YOUR PRICE !

I Kept the motor, harness and ecu for my project car and now the City of Chattanooga is hounding me about the shell , sitting in my yard.

Gotta Go; Gotta get it gone

its local too

Does anybody reads this thing?

I'm going Global Next folks.

PM me with any questions.

greddy evo2 3" catback $300 obo, down pipe 2.5 $125 obo, 7 bolt motor needs main and rod bearings $300 obo,2g trans fwd $300obo, 2g engine harness $100 obo, devil own meth kit $175obo, cop setup $150obo, 865-789=0837 call or text for more info

a tsi 5 spd tranny
high rise spoiler
front bumper
hard piping and front mount intercooler
stainless intake manifold
and twisted headers

whatcha got

i need a 5 spd trans for my 96 tsi will it fit

Hey guys, I'm looking for a 95-99 eclipse/talon hood if anyone knows of one for sale. Also if anyone's going to Import Alliance in Nashville and want to meet up and go as a group let me know as I'm down for something like that. Hoping this one will be better than the last one in Atlanta as I thought it was a bit boring.

a tsi 5 spd tranny
high rise spoiler
front bumper
hard piping and front mount intercooler
stainless intake manifold
and twisted headers

whatcha got

i need a 5 spd trans for my 96 tsi will it fit

I need a 5 spd for a AWD. Is it gone yet?

check craigslist for dsm parts . I put a bunch of shit on there....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back