The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

661hp & 463tq NEW 420a RECORD!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM-ZERO

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2002
San Antonio, Texas
Just got back from the dyno today. A long day by the way soo at 30psi the put down 661hp and 463tq at 7600 rpm.Also this was at 5280 feet above see level..The old record WAS held by hahn race craft it was 537 LOL

BIG THANK YOU TO EveryOne at PFIspeed in FT Collins CO. Brent Livensted, Kevin Wareen, Dan, Bee, and Cotterpin. for Helping me with everything..

I did not want to push it too hard on the dyno sooo were stoping at this point to look over everything before we shake it down at the track. Im waiting on my slicks soo in the next two weeks it should be at the track

my dyno graph

Attachments

• Dyno Graph.JPG
    Dyno Graph.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 3,308
Congratulations! Awesome numbers especially for 30psi
Any plans on trying to push it any further?
Did you get that girls number at least? She sounded impressed!

he beat the record with uncorrected numbers also today correction was 1.18 i believe so uncorrected was 542hp. i would say hahn used corrected dynojet numbers also so it should be apples to apples.

HOLY CRAP. Looks at the front body flex. CRAZINESS! But, i guess we now know one thing is for sure. 420a's are def. a dsm. They idle surge too. ROFL ROFL

James :dsm::talon::laser:

Wow congrats bro ! Simply amazing, car sounds sick. As stated above, the girl sounded impressed go hit that ! LOL
Keep up the good work.

Congratulations! Awesome numbers especially for 30psi
Any plans on trying to push it any further?
Did you get that girls number at least? She sounded impressed!

Wow congrats bro ! Simply amazing, car sounds sick. As stated above, the girl sounded impressed go hit that ! LOL
Keep up the good work.

LOL thats funny her name is Stacey and Her car has alot more Hp and is way faster than mine at this point...but she is a hottie LOL

im not too sure if we will push it any farther on the dyno unless some one goes and puts down more than me at this point.
I plan on saving the rest for the track and not beat my car up too much on the dyno

But more boost and track time is all she needs maybe even some nitrous at this point

very nice, i love your catch can setup.
in the video was that compressor surge or bov flutter from having the spring pressure so high? sounds like compressor surge from the way the car reacted.

Thanks kevin for clearing that up and all your help today

I never thought you could use corrected numbers for anything but to make your self feel better. I would never use them for Records since its not actually what the car layed down. Corrected numbers are to make your self feel good. Its not actually what the car is making.

Anyways not trying to be a dick. You still made more power than I will most likely ever make corrected.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back