The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

side view mirror delete plates?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM "BISH"

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 10, 2008
Erlanger, Kentucky
the search returned nothing so i was wondering if there are any side view mirrior delete plates out on the market for a 93 eagle talon?

JM Fabrications can make them I believe.

Every ounce counts. Just like every bit of hp counts. You probably think me spending around 100 hours taking out wires is not needed, but to somebody that wants every advantage and to be competitive, it is very necessary.

JNZ or JM Fabrications made these. They do not market them though.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

looks good 1992awdlaser:hellyeah:

its not really that im saving weight or trying to decrease drag even though it does but on a very small scale. it just looks good i think. makes the car look smoother. i have a wide angle rear view mirrior anyhwere so i dont need them i always look overmy shoulder anyway before i get over.

i like your idea brainlessher0. lets talk about your idea?

That looks super clean!!! This is just my observation but on most full bodied drag cars (i.e. funny cars and pro stock cars) do not have mirrors. And besides 1992AWDlaser is right, every little bit counts. If its not functional for racing, get rid of it :thumb:

In NY and NC you are required to have the rear view and one side view mirror.

yea every little bit does count! and yea my car already had the look of a prepped drag car so this would help that a lot. and i run an open exausht and live bout 20 miles from the boonies in kentucky so the law is very very not strict around here never had any problems. no emission testing of any kind either!

I hand made a set, but now run some from JNZ.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back