The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dogbox racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think they are still in business, they called me about 2 months ago wanting core trannys. I talked to him for about a half hour, he stated they build a few different types of trans'.

If I was you I would not run there tranny, I have there racing model double syncro 2nd welded center diff, anyway my 1st gear syncro isn't right, it pops out of reverse on occasion and I can't get in touch with them WTF .....but I do give it a whoping and it's still ticking!!!!!

They are outta Jersey about 15 minutes from me. They are still kicking last I heard. A few of my evo buddies were there. They do great work for all my Evo buddies and dsm guys.

FT. CampBell huh what's up screaming eagle HOOAH

I've emailed them with no reply

They live about 15 minutes from here

Howell, NJ

Yes I did. They said they are redesigning their website and it will be up by end of next week hopefully. I found them very helpful, informative, and polite. I will be Buying a tranny from them because of this and the excellent pricing that they offered me on my build.

Yes I did. They said they are redesigning their website and it will be up by end of next week hopefully. I found them very helpful, informative, and polite. I will be Buying a tranny from them because of this and the excellent pricing that they offered me on my build.

Cool, I had one of there FWD "race" spec trannys before felt like butter when shifting, I'm going to call them tomorrow and see how backed up they are I need my awd trans built up.:rocks:

I wanted to go with them also because they are in NJ and im up there once a month. However, I emailed them at least 10 times in the last six months and they never responded back.

I guess they don't need money....

Hello everyone,

I am the new web designer for DOGBOX Racing. Our new site is 100% up and running. You will need the latest version of FLASH to view the web site. Please keep in mind though that it is still under construction. The shop phone number and email address are up so if anyone needs to contact them just go right to DOGBOX RACING - Home of the Fastest DSM's in the Tri-State! If anyone has any questions or suggestions for the web site please PM me. Thanks and enjoy!:hellyeah:

.....Do you reply to your E-Mail's now :confused:

I am not the one who receives the emails for customers. I am simply the web designer.

If I was you I would not run there tranny, I have there racing model double syncro 2nd welded center diff, anyway my 1st gear syncro isn't right, it pops out of reverse on occasion and I can't get in touch with them WTF .....but I do give it a whoping and it's still ticking!!!!!

Did you buy the trans from us or second hand? Please call with a invoice number and we would be happy to take care of things on our end. You are the 1st complaint in the 6 years we have bin doing this. don’t get me wrong we have made mistakes but take care of them asap.

Any one needing to contact us please call us at 732-363-2227 M-F or my direct number is 732-861-5637.
As for email we get over 50 each day we return them as quick as possible. Some get sent to spam and we try to weed threw them also.

Thanks guys/gals

Alex
Dogboxracing.com

dog box makes a badass trans, when i brake my stocker tranny with 240k on it i will be upgradeing either dog box or shep.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back