The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Full on Evo III swap to a 95 Mirage shell, 4g63, AWD, RHD all OEM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finished off the skirts and surfaced them today so they will be protected on the car till I find the wing so I can do all the body work. Also got my 1/2 sized alum radiator 17in H,15in W,2.5in D also put on a 12in slim fan. Got it mounted and the 2 lower mounts cut off and re weled on to the frame for it and the top mount made
evo196.jpg

evo197.jpg

evo200.jpg

went to u pull it on tue and got a set of 93 mirage power doors from a canada mirage, also got the trunk side carpet and plastic panel, it also had the evo rear reflectiors in it. Would have piced up the roof skin also but had a rust hole all the way though so I am still looking for one.
evo012.jpg

3 of the 4 doors had the windows taped shut and this is why. the cables were broken on the power regulators. So took out my manuel regluators cut them apart and used the cables and track for the power regulators.
evo015.jpg

marking out the hole and cutting it for the wires to go into the car for the power
evo013.jpg

evo014.jpg

some of the fronts
door panels were cut for the speaker holes and tweet holes and the drivers door was cut for the main switch panel and the cut out pice was glued into the pass door for the 1 switch and the door lock switch was put in the pass door also. Got all the wiring figured out for the power folding mirrors just had to add 2 wires to make them fold in and out.
evo021.jpg

evo022.jpg

evo026.jpg

evo027.jpg

went to the all mitsubishi cook out last sunday (2007)
got a evo t-shirt for know the first year evo made (before they give out prizes they ask mitsu questions for stuff mitsu gives them)
cookout2007_112.jpg

pic of the car at the show
cookout2007_059.jpg

and I ended up getting 3rd place in the evo's not bad for a car that is 7 colors right now
cookout2007_157.jpg

here is a pic of most of the evo's there
_MG_334622copy.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back